India is one of the fastest-growing economies and is projected to have the second biggest by 2028. It also has positive demographics with its youthful, educated & growing workforce that will help support its economic growth.
India’s longstanding parliamentary democracy and liberal economic policies make it a safer destination than many other emerging markets. The opportunities in India are vast for entrepreneurs and businesses.
Our business solutions provide a cross-border bridge to India, helping clients to connect with students, customers, partners, distributors & talent:
• Business Planning • Market Entry • Company Incorporation • Directorship/Partnership Services • Compliance Management • Investments • Cross-cultural Training • Hiring Talent
Start your enquiry by gaining valuable inputs from our Cross-border Consultant Anna Pinilla, a specialist in Indian business, culture & traditions.
From her base in Madrid, she is ideally positioned to discuss and present her unique understanding of India. Her outstanding credentials and experiences listed below has helped clients to achieve success in India.
We’ll help you get there
Our UK leadership team places a greater emphasis on client service when compared to other service providers in India. As a result, we are a preferred business support partner in India.
The rules and regulations can be stressful to navigate and change often; our team of advisers and partners possess a broad range of experiences are well-positioned to achieve your goals.
Get in touch to find out how business solutions India can help you achieve more. We provide a hands-on approach and act as your local, on-the-ground support partner.
- Master in Communication & Journalism, Basque Country University
- Degree in Sociology & Science Politics, Basque Country University
- Doctorate Course in Oriental Philosophy, UNED
- Heritage of Western & Oriental Civilizations, UNED
- Hinduism, Harvard University
- Vedas, Upanishads, Yoga & Literature, Oxford University
- Graduate in Sanskrit, University of Murcia
- Communication Consultant for the first global communication group Burson
- Marsteller & image media corporation, Spain
- Integral Communication Consultant, creation of sales campaigns & management
- Implementation of strategies for different audiences: mass media, consumers & administration
- Director, a cultural project in India for Spain’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Research project management on gender & human rights in India
- Integral project management, research and filming in India
- Development of awareness programs with sociocultural entities& educational centres in Spain
- Director of Sandalwood, the international prized documentary
- “Dance in Freedom” on Devadasi Tradition in India
- Broadcasted on major international television channels in Spain & South America
- International tour with Institute Cervantes
- Teacher at private professional schools & institutions in Spain teaching cross-border sales, communication & marketing, wellness & anti-stress tools for business
- Numerous further teachings, lectures & papers
- Seminars on corporate communication
- Seminar for “Ancient customs of India” including debate, lectures & papers Devadasi tradition in India
- Notes on the symbolism & teachings of Yoga